Tuesday 15 December 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Christmas - Anything Goes

Eek - not long to go until the big day - not many sleeps left!

Here is my second project for the December challenge:


The papers were from a Christmas release.  I filled my shaker dome with mica - I thought it was softer than fake snow or sequins.  I die cut pine leaves from a Tim Holtz Sizzix set and used an Ideology metal token.

I really enjoyed how this card turned out.

Do pop over to the blog to see the inspiration and to join in with the challenge - you never know, you might be the successful winner.

Thanks for joining me today.

And if this is your last visit to my blog before the Festive Season I wish you and your families a very Merry Christmas.

Miriam



5 comments:

  1. I love this Miriam. Such a classic and with the shaker style....fabulous! Thankyou for my lovely card too. It’s beautiful.....so much work. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Miriam!x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Miriam, the colours are classic Christmas but Vintage and the shaker beard is great! x

    ReplyDelete