Monday 1 March 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - Silhouettes

Happy March.  

This month the topic over at Country View Crafts Challenges is Silhouettes.  

Here is my first project


I needed to make some Easter cards to send overseas so wanted to keep them fairly simple with layers.

I used the following products:

Tim Holtz Distress Oxide - Flamingo Kitsch

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Spring Shadows

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz - Brush Strokes

A very simple make for me, but I really enjoyed it's simplicity.

Do make sure you pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.  And if I have inspired you to create a silhouette project I hope that you will join in with this months challenge over on the Challenge blog.  You never know, you may be the lucky winner of the gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy crafting!

Miriam


9 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous Easter card! I love the pink and brown colour combination and that little bunny looks so adorable silhoette against the background - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a Happy March! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card ! The pink and brown go so well together. Have a happy March Miriam.
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Miriam - love it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for the current challenge!!! I love your chosen colours and stamp sets!!! Have a fabulous March!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card Miriam, happy March! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simpler layers give a more striking effect, your bunny however small attracts the eye! Hope you have a good month Miriam. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fab Miriam, I'm loving this new distress colour and it works perfectly here with the cute bunny. Take care and have a very happy March, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How cool! Fabulous card, Miriam! I like the simplicity of it - looks really perfect.
    Have a wonderful March and take care!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's so cute Miriam, love it!Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete