Friday 5 March 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges : Silhouettes

Welcome back.  

Here is my second project for the Silhouette challenge.  This time I wanted to concentrate on a single silhouette image, a leaf.

Here is my project


I created a small journal for my project.

I also created simple water coloured pages 


I used the following products to create my little journal:

Sizzix Eileen Hull - Passport die

PaperArtsy Sara Naumann rubber stamps

PaperArtsy Sara Naumann stencil

PaperArtsy Grunge Paste

PaperArtsy Fresco Acrylic Chalk Paint - Mermaid, Pea coat, Tinned Peas, Gold

Stamperia Cotton Net


Do pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration throughout the month.  And I hope you are inspired to join in - you never know, you may be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Happy crafting!

Miriam

7 comments:

  1. Wow, what a beautiful mini journal! I love your cover with the silhouette leaves, all the texture looks so amazing and the blues watercolours pages are so pretty too 😀. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy weekend! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Miriam, I adore this! The colors are absolutely beautiful! xSara

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Miriam, this is so stunning, love it!
    Have a wonderful sunday,
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Miriam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your journal ! Beautiful !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the Sara Naumann imagery, lovely to use on Mixed Media projects. Great watercoloured pages too! Have a great week Miriam. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous journal love the watercoloured pages and the silhouette leaves on the front cover
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete