Monday 5 July 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - Use a Stencil (or two)

I hope you are enjoying the inspiration so far.  

Here is my second project for the 'use a stencil (or two)' challenge:


To create this project I used the following products:

Aall and Create Tracy Evans - Through the Meadows stamp set
Aall and Create Tracy Evans stamp set
Aall and Create Lotza Dotz stencil
Aall and Create Neurons stencil
Aall and Create Washi tape 



Thank you for joining me today.  I hope that you are enjoying the inspiration over on the challenge blog.  There is plenty of time for you to join in with the challenge and be in with a chance of winning  a gift voucher to spend in the online store.

Happy crafting!
Miriam






7 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous, Miriam! Love everything about it!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow ! This is fabulous Miriam ! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card Miriam, beautifully done! Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab page, Miriam, I Love the slimline design and the colour combination! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fabulous shared creation, the black really makes those chosen colour pop. The layered Butterfly is so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous Miriam! This is one of the best stamps and you've made me want to play with it again. :) xx, Autumn

    ReplyDelete