Sunday 1 August 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - Monochromatic

Happy August,

This month's challenge is 'Monochromatic' chosen by Debs.  Here is my first project for the month:


I rarely create a project using just dies but the new dies from Lisa Horton Crafts makes it very easy to achieve fabulous results.

I have used:

Mirror and Glitter card from my stash

Lisa Horton Crafts Diagonal Square Background Die 

Lisa Horton Crafts Funky Flowers Die set

Lisa Horton Crafts Squiggled Sentiment Dies

I was concerned that sticking to a monochromatic colour scheme at first, but I love my end result.

I hope you have enjoyed joining me today and I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge.  Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team.  

Happy crafting!

Miriam



8 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful card! Loving how you layered those dies together with all that pretty sparkle - perfect 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and Happy August! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Debs, the die cuts all work together beautifully.Happy August, hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very elegant Miriam ! Have a lovely AUgust ! Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. The design is timeless as well as for any occasion and all people, sometimes dies are just perfect! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect card, Miriam! The shiny and shimmery cardstock looks very elegant!
    Happy August!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty Miriam. Take care and have a very happy August, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I do love a die cut and you have created a great card with them. Hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. super card Miriam - love it! Big hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete