Sunday 15 August 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - Monochromatic

Hope you are having a great August and enjoying the monochromatic inspiration this month.  It's certainly a fun challenge.

Here is my second project for the challenge


I used different shades and textures of purple for this project.  Other products that I have used are:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Bigz Frame

Lisa Horton Crafts Baroque 3D embossing folder

Lisa Horton Crafts Botanical Fern 3D embossing folder

Lisa Horton Crafts Petite Petals Die

Lisa Horton Crafts Banner Sentiments and Die set


I had great fun creating this card.

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month.  Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.


Have a great August.

Miriam


3 comments:

  1. Wow, that embossing looks fabulous Miriam! Have a great Sunday. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, I like the baraque embossing folder. Have a lovely day, Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! I love your design with the shimmering purple and the flowers cascading from the frame - perfect 😀. Thanks so much for the inspiration and wishing you a happy August! Hugs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete