Tuesday 17 May 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Cats and Dogs

Welcome back. Today I am sharing my second project for the Cats and Dogs challenge, again I have used a cute kitty stamp.


Here are the products that I used to create this card:

Aall and Create Janet Klein stamp set

Tim Holtz Doodle Stencil

Tim Holtz Distress Sprays

Sizzix Hexagon from the free set included with the Sizzix Switch

Tim Holtz Texture Paste


This was such a fun card to make.  If nothing else, I only used snippets of the backgrounds that I created which means I have more left to make other projects.

Pop over to the blog to see the amazing inspiration from the rest of the team.  And while you are there, why not join in with the Cats and Dogs challenge.  You never know, you may be a lucky winner.

Thanks for joining me.

Miriam





1 comment:

  1. This is fabulous, I love the paw prints! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete