Wednesday 1 June 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Seeing Stars

Happy June.  I hope you enjoyed the inspiration from May.

The challenge over at Country View Challenges this month is 'Seeing Stars'.  Here is my first project for the month:


I loved making this card, it was so much fun. 

Here is a list of the products that I used:

Katzelcraft 'Cats on Wall' A5 rubber stamp set.

Aall and Create 'Lotza Stars' stencil

Aall and Create; Janet Klein; In the Stars stamp set

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Moon Mask

Tim Holtz Distress Inks

White Posca Pen

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the team.  I really hope that you are inspired to join in with the challenge this month.  I love seeing everyone's projects.  And don't forget, if you join in you are entered into the prize draw to win a gift voucher to spend in the online store.

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Crafting!

Miriam





5 comments:

  1. I love this Miriam, these cats are so happy! Take care and have a very happy June, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Katzelkraft cats are so cute and cheerful!!! Great card!!! Have a happy June!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! Those Katzelcraft cats are super cute and look like they are having fun under the stars 😁. Thanks for the inspiration and wishing you a happy June! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such fun Miriam! Happy June. Crafting hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, Miriam. Fab background :) Hugs x

    ReplyDelete