Sunday 1 January 2023

Country View Crafts Challenges - Time

Happy New Year!

I hope you all had a great festive season.

Today is the start of a whole new year of exciting challenges.  The challenge for January is 'time'.  Here is my first project:


I decided to create a book mark for all of my new books and I knew exactly what I wanted to use.

Products used:

PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints

Stamperia stencil

Tim Holtz Texture paste

Tim Holtz quote stamp

Gears, charm and ribbon from my stash



This was really fun to make.  It has been a long time since I was able to spend a few hours escaping from reality in my creative zone.

Do pop over to the Challenge site and see the fabulous inspiration from the team.  And I hope that you feel inspired to join in too.  You never know, you ma be in with a chance of winning the challenge!

Happy crafting!

Miriam



6 comments:

  1. This is fab Miriam, I love your embossed background. Take care and have a very happy 2023, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the dimension on the tag!
    Wishing you a happy and creative 2023! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely tag Miriam ! Have a happy 2023 ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fabulous bookmark! Loving the steampunk look and feel with the cogs and clocks and all texture that you created looks amazing 😊. Wishing you a very Happy New Year! Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful tag for a great quote!!! Best wishes for 2023! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing book mark, Miriam! All those texture on it is great!
    Wishing you all the best for 2023!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete