Tuesday 17 January 2023

Country View Crafts Challenges - Time

I hope that you are enjoying the inspiration so far.  This is one of my favourite themes!

Here is my second project for the Time challenge



Here are a list of the products that I used to create this project:

Tim Holtz distress inks

Sizzix Tim Holtz Weathered clock

Tim Holtz Portraits

Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz stamps

Gear from my stash


I love having a Tim Holtz craft day - playing with inks and stamps and Ideology.  So much fun!


Thank you for joining me today.  Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the design team.  I hope that you are inspired to join in with the challenge.  

Happy crafting!

Miriam

4 comments:

  1. Yummy rust Miriam... By the way, your link from the CVC blog for this post actually opens the previous post. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! How gorgeous is this! I love everything about it, so wonderfully grungy.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this Miriam, it all works so beautifully together. Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card! The distress and patina is amazing - love it 😊. . I hope you're having a fab January! Take care, hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete