Thursday 2 August 2012

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It's that time of month again to show you my creations for the latest Rebel Stampers atc swap.

The first atc was based on a 'London' theme.  For this I covered an atc in blue card.  I stamped anArtemio image onto the card in Walnut Stain distress ink.  I coloured some of the river in with Broken China distress ink.  The wording was stamped using a Studio G mini alphabet stamp set that I have.

The second atc was based on the free stamp in the July issue of Craft Stamper.  We were in the Jubilee swing when I created this so I went with a vintage tea party theme.  I stamped the image onto patterned paper and cut it out.  I have a scalloped pennant punch which I used to mat the image onto.  I cut and decoupaged a tea cup and stamped an Artemio image.

Hope you like my atcs.

Thanks for looking.

1 comment: