Saturday 6 October 2012

Rebel Stampers ATC Swap

It's that time again.....

Here are my creations for the swap over at Rebel Stampers
The first is based on the free stamp in the September edition of Craft Stamper.  The stamp was of flowers but when I looked at it, it reminded me of alien antennae!!

Firstly I coloured an ATC with picked raspberry distress ink then used a Dylusions stencil over this.  The alien was stamped and coloured using salty ocean distress ink.  It was masked and the 'antenna' stamped before cutting out and layering.  The edges are stamped using archival ink.

To finish I used a white pen to highlight.

Simples!!

The second theme was '3D'.  For this I used a technique taught to me by the wonderful Hels Sheridan.  I started by layering up shapes onto a blank atc.  I then started to colour and add texture through stencils. 

The mad hatter was stamped and coloured to match.

The photograph doesn't show the '3D' effect as much as it was, but I am really pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment