Saturday 9 February 2013

Rebel Stampers Circle Book Challenge

I've just finished my 5th circle book challenge with the Rebel Stampers.

What is it???  You get together with a group of friends, pick a stamp and create a page, send your stamp and pages to the nominated friend on your list and they then complete the next page for you using your chosen stamp.  You then continue each month until you eventually get your book and stamp back.  Our challenge has got bigger and bigger and this time 10 pages were completed.

I was totally delighted when it landed on my doorstep.  Everyone is so talented.

My stamp of choice was 'Alice' from Stampotique which I bought from The Stamp Attic.

Here are the pages:
My page


Margaret''s Page 

Sophie's Page

Mickie's Page

Von's Page

Becky's Page 

Jennie's Page

Sarah's Page

Janet's Page

Vonny's Page

Didn't they do fabulously?!  Each page is full of gorgeous detail and texture.  I love them.

Better start looking for a stamp for the next book!!!

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, it is amazing how one stamp can look so different, love your page and you have some talented crafty friends too. Well done on your fabulous win over at Hel's blog too! Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anne, Thanks for your comment - I hadn't realied that I had won until you said - doing a happy dance!!!

      Delete