Friday 29 March 2013

Happy Easter

Sorry I've not been around alot lately.  Life has been far too busy!!  Still, 4 days off for Easter.  I'm hoping that I get a little time to get inky.  I've also got loads of stash that I need to Ebay and am hoping to do this tomorrow - watch this space...

Anyway, I thought I would share some of the Easter cards that I made this year.  Everyone at work were lucky to receive a candy wrapper box full of mini eggs too - yum!!

This is the card that I made for my husband.  The background paper is from the Tim Holtz seasonal stash.  The stamps are from Stampin' Up - I love this set - I don't normally do cute but I like these alot! They were coloured using watercolour pencils.





These other cards were die cut first using a flower die.  I thought they have a lovely spring time feel to them.
 
I will be spending Easter Sunday with my husband.  I have a lovely lunch planned with yummy chocolate puddings. 
 
Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a lovely, peaceful Easter.
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Those cards are fabulous, ssooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg they are so cute!! I have a bit of a thing for bunny stamps, usually I am the same as you and cute is not really my thing lol
    We're having a lovely Sunday meal as well, hope you enjoy :) happy Easter Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Miriam, those stamps are just the cutest ever. Your hubby's card is really lovely and the other bunny pictures look great on the flower die background, such a good idea. Hope you have a lovely Easter too. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete