Friday 17 May 2013

Tim Holtz - 12 Tags of 2013: May

As soon as I saw Tim's May tag I could not wait to have a go of it myself!! 

Here is my take on Tim's May tag

As with the others, I decided to create a card so that I can use it throughout the year.

You can see the techniques that Tim used here.

I loved, loved, loved using the remnant subs - so much fun to use.

I am also totally in love with the Paper Artsy image which is from the latest Lynne Perrella range. 

Hope you like my version of Tim's tag.  Thanks for looking....

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag Miriam. Love that stamp. Hugs Rita xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to do cards, and I love the sentiment!! The rub ons are fab, aren't they?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card Miriam I haven't got any of the rub ons must get some.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is soooo beautiful Miriam, I think I need that stamp now too.... love the sentiment and the rub-ons look amazing. Hugs, Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this!!!!! I decided not to get any more stamps but seeing this.....
    xx

    ReplyDelete