Monday 23 September 2013

Let It Snow, Let It Snow, Let It Snow!!!

It's Christmas card time again.... 

I have been cracking on with my mammoth volume that I need to create.

Here is the card that I would like to share with you today:


I loved making these cards!

Firstly, I stamped snowflakes randomly to the right hand side of the card.

I added some Stampin' Up Christmas paper to the left.

I did cut 2 art deco frames, firstly in grey, then in soft sky.

I stamped the snowman in the same colour and stamped arms, buttons and a face in midnight blue.

The greeting was stamped at the bottom of the card.

To finish I added a ribbon and a bell.

I LOVED using this stamp set - in fact - I can't stop!!

Thanks for looking.

1 comment:

  1. Haven't even thought about mine yet! Love this though, and it looks nice and simple to do in bulk if need be!

    ReplyDelete