Monday 13 July 2015

Going Out With A Bang!

You will have seen that The Stamp Attic closed it's doors at the end of May so that Wendy and Colin could enjoy their retirement.

So.... I made sure that I attended the last 2 workshops there!!  And an even bigger plus was that the workshops were with the fabulous Kate Crane!

I won't share how we made the projects but I thought I would share my makes!

The Saturday workshop was based on drift wood.  I didn't have a clue on what to expect - but wow!!




Kate really encouraged me to push my fears of drawing and scribbling ..... and I am so pleased that she did!!!

The Sunday workshop was based on journalling techniques.





We tried lots of different techniques..... and I used a sewing machine!!!  Though admittedly I kept breaking it and Penny and another lady had to help me out!! LOL!

It was a fabulous way to end the era of workshops at the Stamp Attic.  I had a totally fabulous weekend. Thank you to Kate and Wendy for making it an amazing experience!

2 comments:

  1. great to see these, even if somewhat belatedly. They look fabulous. I hope you're ok. xx

    ReplyDelete