Sunday 17 January 2016

My Love Of Alice Continues!

I love Alice In Wonderland - I cannot get enough of it - or teh stamps!!

Last year I came across the Alice stamp from Carabelle Studios.   I have used it loads, but also used it to create a journal page.



I coloured the background using Fresco finish paints from Paper Artsy (can never get enough of these!!).

I then set about stamping using various background and border stamps...... and some washi tape.....got to love washi tape!!  I highlighted some of the stamping using a white gel pen.

The image was stamped onto card and coloured using watercolour pencils.  This was then cut out and adhered to the background/

The quote was stamped using a rotary stamp...... which I adore!!  (It means that I always have the rights words when I need them!).

I don't do much art journalling but when I do I love it - I can just get lost in paint and creativity!!
Thanks for looking......


1 comment:

  1. great work - I'm still on January birthday cards!

    ReplyDelete