Sunday 28 August 2016

Love Is In The Air!

There have been a lot of weddings and anniversaries to celebrate.  Here are the cards that O have made for them....



These first 2 cards are identical apart from the background papers used.  For these I used the lovely Paper Artsy Sara Naumann stamps, which I have stamped in Archival ink and coloured using Fresco Finish paints.


For this card I used a Stampin Up die and matching stamp set.  I kept the colours quite plain and elegant,

Aside from this I am busy creating wedding invites!!  I won't share these until they are in the hands of the bride!!

Thanks for looking.....

3 comments:

  1. great cards! Love Sara's stamps. good luck with the invite making!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards.....hmmm perhaps I should have got that die after all...looks really good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cards.....hmmm perhaps I should have got that die after all...looks really good!

    ReplyDelete