Wednesday 11 January 2017

Welcome.... Little One

A month ago today I became a proud auntie again.... this time to my sister's little girl.

I was lucky enough to be at the hospital when Alice was born and was one of the first people to hold her - and it really was love at first sight.

Here is the card that I made for my sister and her partner:


Apologies for the bad photograph but I forgot to take a proper photograph!

The background paper is from a retired Stampin Up design.

The image is from a new Stampin Up set called Moon Baby - I actually couldn't resist this and fell in love with it as soon as I saw it.  It was stamped and coloured.  The moon also had a wash from a Wink of Stella pen.

Really cute stamp for a very cute little girl!

Thanks for looking......

2 comments:

  1. such a gorgeous card; congrats aunty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely Card Aunty Miriam and congratulations to you all hugs Debsxx

    ReplyDelete