Thursday 28 December 2017

As I Say Goodbye To 2017.......

The time has almost come to say goodbye to 2017 and to welcome in the New Year.

I hope that you have all had a great Christmas.

For me, 2017 has gone in a flash.  It has had lots of ups and downs, but is definitely a year to remember.


It started off with both Dan and I being ill, me over my birthday!  Didn't even celebrate New Year 2017 with bubbly! But it got better.....  I was invited to join the Country View Crafts Design Team and have also become a regular PaperArtsy blog contributor.

I have spent alot of time travelling with work, and spend alot of time in London, which inspired the card above.  One of our London offices is in the court yard of St. Paul's Cathedral - it's always a wonderful sight - as many of my Facebook followers will know by the amount of photos I share of the cathedral.  The card I have shared was made for the Branch Manager of the London office, Het, who loves the Cathedral as much as I do!  

I have tried to be as kind as I can throughout the year and in 2018 I hope this will continue.

What does 2018 hold in store for me?  Well, I start the year with a 'big' birthday.  I am hoping that I can make more time to do the things that I love - spending time with family and friends and crafting.  My calendar is already filling up with lots of craft events, so I hope this continues throughout the year!

I really appreciate you visiting my blog and sharing my journey with me, thank you.  Your comments always mean so much to me.

Before I sign off for the year, I would like to wish you all a very Happy and Healthy 2018. I look forward to sharing the next year with you.

Warm Wishes
Miriam




No comments:

Post a Comment