Tuesday 29 May 2018

Birthday Celebrations For My Number 1 Man!

It's a very special birthday today.  Not only is it my Dad's birthday, but today, we are celebrating a special birthday.

As it was bank holiday yesterday my family got together to celebrate.... there was even cake!

Here is the card that I made for Dad....


I wanted to keep the card simple but make the image stand out.  The card was covered using Tim Holtz paper (sorry, I can't remember which pad, I think it is Dapper).


The vintage car was stamped using Coffee Archival ink onto Dictionary paper, showing the definition of 'Dad'.  I also cut out 'birthday' and added this above my stamped sentiment, which is from Tim Holtz's Simple Saying set.

To finish, I added a scalloped border and a seam binding ribbon.  I also couldn't resist adding Dad's age!  

So there we have it.....  I am sure Dad will like his card.  I know he loves us all being around him and so yesterday would have meant a lot to all of us.

Thank you for joining me today.

Happy crafting!

2 comments:

  1. Fab card for your Dad. hope you had a lovely day all together.

    ReplyDelete