Saturday 11 August 2018

Country View Crafts Challenges - Sun, sea and Sand

Today I am sharing with you my second project for the Challenge this month.  I hope that you have been enjoying the projects from the design team.

When I created this project I was sat in 30 degree heat day dreaming of being on the beach and near the sea.


I started my project by brayering Haystack and Smurf PaperArtsy Fresco Finish Chalk paints.

I then drew and painted clouds in Nougat and a sun in Tango.



My beach huts were stamped from PaperArtsy JOFY mini 24.   These were painted using Cherry Red and Blue Glass before being cut out and mounted to the background.

The bucket and spade were actually stamped from the PaperArtsy JOFY Mini 43, which are supposed to be gardening tools.  These were painted, cut out and mounted.  I drew a handle to create the bucket on the flower pot.

To finish I added a quote from Tim Holtz Tiny Text Remnant Rubs.

So, there you have it.  My second project for the Sun, Sea and Sand Challenge this month.  

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with this month's challenge - it's sure to be a scorcher!

Pop over to the blog to see the projects throughout the month and to join in yourself.  Don't forget, there is a gift voucher up for grabs that can be used in the Country View Crafts Online shop.

Thanks for joining me.










2 comments:

  1. I love the painterly feel, the brayered background looks great, Miriam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project ! Love the beach huts !
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete