Wednesday 31 October 2018

Christmas Gifting

Yes, I've said the 'C' word.

Tonight I am over at the PaperArtsy blog showing you a gift box that I have altered as a Christmas gift.  The theme for this fortnight is 'Tissue Paper'.


My project centred around an ATC storage box from That Craft Place.  I started by painting it using Fresco Finish paints.  For the tissue paper technique I stamped using Archival ink and then adhered this to the box.

To go with my gift box I altered one of the ATCs that come with the box.  I also created a gift bag using Tissue Wrap and decorated this in the same way before filling it with sweets.

Pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to see more information about how I created this project.  Thanks for joining me this evening.

Happy crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment