Monday 26 November 2018

Matchbox Art

Evening,

Tonight I am over on the PaperArtsy blog sharing my project for the current challenge, Matchbox Art.

Here is my finished project



Again, I thought I would take the opportunity to get ahead with my Christmas crafting and have created a matchbox with an intention to use it as a gift box for a piece of jewellery.


I started by creating my background using Mulled Wine, Koala and Blah Mange PaperArtsy Fresco Finish paints and added a touch of gold.

I used the new Sara Naumann stamps ESN29, ESN32 and stencils PS113 and PS114.


Once I was happy with my background I die cut the matchbox.

Before assembling, I edged all of the box using Mulled Wine.

I then stamped and cut out some of the pine leaves, postage mark and greeting which I then added to the top of the box.


I was really happy with how my matchbox turned out.  They are so easy to decorate and there are so many possibilities.

Make sure you pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to see the inspiration throughout the fortnight.  And I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge and show your own matchbox art.

Thanks for joining me this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment