Monday 14 January 2019

New Sara Naumann PaprArtsy Products

Hi again,  I hope I wet your appetite a couple of weeks ago.  Tonight I can reveal my projects using the awesome new Sara Naumann stamps and stencils from PaperArtsy.  Sara has excelled herself as usual!


For my projects I used the shaving foam technique, which I had never tried before.  I must admit, I loved the swirling in the foam.


And the finished results were wonderful.  In fact, I made a batch of backgrounds at once and still have some for more projects.

So, how did I use them??


As I love to make ATCs, this was the perfect opportunity.


I loved using the new stamps and stencils.  They are pretty awesome.


They are also so detailed that I I kept my designs simple.


I also used one of the marbled backgrounds for a card.



For this card I used one of the amazing collaged stamps, cutting some of my marbled card for the wings.  The leaves stencil is perfect for this.  Bold and effective.

I really had such a great time using these products.  In fact, I have so many more ideas that I can't wait to try out.

Pop over to the PaperArtsy blog for a closer look.

Miriam

1 comment:

  1. They are gorgeous! Well done xx I can sense your excitement in your writing 😘

    ReplyDelete