Wednesday 20 March 2019

Playtime with Creative Expressions

I was really pleased to be asked by Lisa and Danny to design some projects for Lisa's Creative Expressions show on Hochanda last weekend.  Then.... a box arrived, and I squealed.... it was full of MDF and stencils.  That is certainly what I call happy post!

If you haven't seen Lisa's new products, pop over to That Craft Place for a snoop (and maybe a little shop!).

So, in no particular order, here are my projects.... I hope you are sat with a cuppa!!


I love the texture that I created on these coins.  So much so, I left a couple blank without any other decoration.



I adore these ATC coin holders.  So simple but a perfect way to store your coins.


These square holders are amazing.  Here I used one of my favourite colour schemes.  They almost look like tiles.


I even made sure that I decorated the inside of the holder.


Here, I have used the circular stencils to decorate the box.  This is such a great sized box.


More texture on ATCs.  I loved the texture here.  I almost didn't want to do anything else.


The remainder of my projects essentially saw me having fun with Artist Trading Coins.  These are just so much fun!





So, there you go!! I hope you haven't fallen to sleep due to all of the pics!

Do leave a comment and let me know what you thought.  You might still be able to see some of the shows on Catch up on Hochanda.

Thanks for joining me.

Happy crafting!!


3 comments:

  1. Wonderful samples x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous, love them - especially the square shaped ones, with those fab patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done Mim! Love them xx

    ReplyDelete