Monday 1 April 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - Spring and/or Easter

Happy Spring.  As I type this there is hope of warmer days and lighter evenings.  I am keeping everything crossed!

The theme over at Country View Challenges is Spring and/or Easter.  With Easter fast approaching I decided to make an Easter card.



I started by die cutting a Tim Holtz stitched circle and rabbit.  I don't yet have the new Cotton Tail but it is certainly next on the list!  I cut them using white card and then coloured them using Distress Oxides.  I love colouring shapes this way - I cam alter the colour until I'm happy.


The foil was embossed using a Tim Holtz Texture folder.  Doesn't it look amazing!

I also coloured seam binding using Distress Oxides.  Again, I love colouring seam binding this way as it always co-ordinates with my project.

Once I was happy, I layered everything onto my card.

Thanks for joining me today.  Make sure you pop over to the Country View Crafts Challenge blog and see the inspiration from the other members of the design team.  I hope that I have encouraged you to join in with the challenge.  Don't forget that if you link a project over at the Challenge blog you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the shop.

Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. Love it and love the simplicity of it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, Miriam!!! I love the DOX coloured elements and the background is gorgeous too!!! Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good choice of colours, the foil reminds me of chocolate, yum!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Miriam, I love that rabbit and the colours are great!
    Corrie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beauty Miriam, I love the rabbit, and what a fab embossing folder xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous textures on this Miriam - and the bunny is so sweet xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The more I see these Rabbits the more I want them! Fab card x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card, Miriam! Love your rabbit and the embossed background.
    Happy April!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very sweet Miriam and I love the embossed background. Happy nearly Easter xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Easter card--love the pink & brown color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! The colour combination looks amazing and the little bunny looks so adorable 😀. Happy and creative wishes! J 😊 x

    ReplyDelete