Saturday 4 May 2019

PaperArtsy Snap!

Good evening,

Tonight I have a project over on the PaperArtsy blog.  The theme is currently Fish and I chose the amazing Hot Picks stamps, teamed with Sara Naumann stencils.

I wanted to do something a bit different for a change, so decided to create a game of snap!

Here is my project:


Pop over to the PaperArtsy blog to see how I created this box and cards.

Let me know what you think of my project - I was a little freaked about stepping out of my comfort zone but certainly pleased I did!

Thanks for joining me.....

Happy Crafting!
Miriam

1 comment:

  1. Weight loss infomercials and ab devices make it, the statistic of 95% failing could no longer exist! There could be no troubles. Don't agree with their lies and fabrications. http://testoupmaxfacts.com

    ReplyDelete