Sunday 9 June 2019

Country View Crafts Challenges - It's A Bug's Life

I hope you are all enjoying the wonderful inspiration from the team so far this month.  There is so much more to come.

Here is my second project for the month



I decided to alter some artist trading coins for this one.


I started by triple embossing Ancient Amber Baked Texture.  How fab does this look?!


On the last emboss I pressed the bug stamps into the hot melted powder.  I so love the impressions they left.


I then inked around the edges and added a Tim Holtz quote.

To finish, I embossed and painted the back of the coins.


Thank you for joining me again today.  Make sure you pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration this month.  And do join in - apart from it enabling us to see your amazing projects you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the online store!

Happy crafting!
Miriam

5 comments:

  1. Very clever Mim! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great technique, Miriam!!! Your ATCs look amazing!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the ancient amber embossing… A great impression of fossilized bugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Fabulous texture Miriam! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look spectacular, Miriam! Love them!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete