Saturday 1 February 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Splatters, Splashes & Drips

Oh my, how can it be February again!

The topic for the Country View Crafts challenge this month is Splatters, Splashes & Drips.  Here is my first project....


I started off my stamping the PaperArtsy splatters stamp three times using Fired Brick Distress ink.


I also inked around the edge using Walnut Stain distress ink.


I used Tim Holtz paper from one of his first release paper pads to die cut the Geo frames.   I love using the cut out bit from the frames - I think it's a lovely heart shape.


I sanded around the edge of the hearts to give them more depth.




I stamped the word 'Love' from the PaperArtsy Sarah Naumann ESN32 set.


To finish, I scribbled a border around the edge of the card.

Pop over to the Challenge blog to see the wonderful inspiration from the design team.  I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge this month.  Details are over on the blog.  Don't forget, you may be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Thanks for joining me.

Happy Crafting!
Miriam

7 comments:

  1. Very cool card, Miriam! I love the sanded edges of the hearts.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very dynamic design, it certainly make a splash! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design!!! I love your big splashes!!! Have a nice February!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Miriam !
    Corrie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning Jane, I love how you've sanded the edges of the hearts. Have a very happy week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great splattered card Miriam, happy February xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card love the sanded edges xx

    ReplyDelete