Monday 30 March 2020

Crafting For Lisa Horton Crafts Part 2

I'm back to share the other projects that I made for Lisa's latest launch.


The stamp holders are fabulous.  Such a good size.


I used the fabulous Playing Card stencil.  This is an awesome stencil.


I used Weathered Wood to create my crackle effect - I was delighted with the crackle!


This has a more masculine feel.


This time I used the Crackle stencil - which also comes with an amazing mask part too.


I decorated the stamp box using some of the grey board cogs from That Craft Place.

My final projects are using the round storage pots.


For some reason I didn't take any other photos of this one.

I used the Heart Flurry stencil, the butterfly dies, pearls and the wonderful Mermaid Tails.


I used Weathered Wood on this pot to create that fabulous crackle.


I used the Cogs stencil to add additional design around my pot.


My handle was creates by layering up some of the greyboard cogs.

As you can tell, I have had so much fun creating projects for this release.  They really were fabulous to create with!

If you missed out from buying them from the Create and Craft show you can buy them from That Craft Place from 8 April.

Thanks for joining me today.

Happy Crafting and stay safe!
Miriam

No comments:

Post a Comment