Sunday 3 May 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - Tea Party

Welcome back.  Today I am sharing my 2nd project for the Tea Party theme at Country View Crafts Challenges.

Here is my project:


Again, I have used those amazing Stamperia Alice papers.  I also used the fabulous Stamperia Cotton Net.  You get sooooo much on this roll and a little goes a long way!

Again, in case you missed it a few days ago, you can see a mini album I made using these papers here and the finished album here.

Make sure you pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration throughout May.  And don't forget to join in with our challenge to be in with a chance of winning a voucher to spend in the online store.

Thanks for joining me.

Stay Safe!
Miriam

4 comments:

  1. Missed out on the cotton net... it went out so quick! Such a pretty card with a lovely flower cluster and clock embellishment. For someone special I reckon... xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Miriam, thanks for the link for the cotton net, I've not seen this before (and it's out of stock now lol) Take care, and each week is a week nearer to the end of the lockdown, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card! The image is so very vintage and I love the little alarm clock!
    Have a wonderful sunday!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete