Monday 17 August 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - I do like to be beside the seaside

Hope you are having a great August.

Here is my second project for the challenge:


For this project I wanted to make something bright.  I had lolly pop sticks in my stash for some time and decided this would be perfect - lolly pops remind me of beach trips in the summer - being from Cardiff we used to regularly go to Barry Island - fond memories.

For this project I used:
PaperArtsy Stamps - JOFY
PaperArtsy Stamps - Ink and Dog

I was really pleased with the end result.

Do pop over to the challenge blog to see the rest of the inspiration.  And don't forget to join in with the challenge - you might be in with a chance of winning a gift voucher for the shop!

Happy crafting!
Miriam

4 comments:

  1. I love the idea of stamping on wood! The colours are bright and happy, like a day at the beach... Delightful hanging Miriam! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Miriam, such a happy scene! Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely idea to make a scene on ice cream sticks! Pure summer!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete