Wednesday 9 June 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - 100

Thanks for joining me again.

Here's my second project for the month


To create this project I have used the following products:

Aall and Create - Tracy Evans - In the Bucket stamp set

Lisa Horton Crafts - Large Stitched Number Dies


This was a very relaxing project to create.  

I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the 100th challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the design team.

Thanks for joining me.

Happy crafting!

Miriam


3 comments:

  1. It's a lovely card Miriam, beautifully coloured. Have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty but not too sweet! Have a great weekend Miriam! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Miriam! Beautiful colors.
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete