Wednesday 3 November 2021

Country View Crafts Challenges - Christmas Gifting

Thank you for joining me again today.  

I hope you enjoyed the inspiration from the team on 1st November.  Here is my second project:


This is a gift card holder, which I thought would be nicer than just popping a gift card in a card or envelope.  This time I created a master board and had loads left over to make extra cards.



The products I used are:

Sizzix Tim Holtz Gift Card

Sizzix Tim Holtz 3D Snowflake Impresslit

Lisa Horton Crafts Euphoria Glitter card

Tim Holtz Ideology 

Tim Holtz Distress Inks

Tim Holtz stamps


Here are some more pics of my project:



I really hope you are enjoying the challenge this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the inspiration.  And, it would be great to see you join in with the challenge - you may be the lucky winner of a gift voucher to spend in the online shop.

Thanks for joining me!

Miriam

2 comments:

  1. Wonderful idea for a gift card holder, it looks so very precious! Your masterboard is gorgeous.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Miriam! I love the colours and layers of the Masterboard and the glitter diecuts... fabulous!

    ReplyDelete