Wednesday 9 March 2022

Country View Crafts Challenges - Mother's Day

Hello again,  

I hope you all enjoyed the launch of this month's Mother's Day challenge.  Here is my second project (and it contains a lot of colour)


I know I don't often use a lot of colour so pushed myself out of my comfort zone.  

The products I used are the following:

Aall and Create Tracy Evans stamp

The background is an old (I think) Hero Arts zig zag stamp

Wow! white embossing powder

Distress Ink

Butterflies and sequins from my stash.


I loved painting the large flower using the distress inks too.  It has been a long time since I relaxed and coloured in this way.


Thank you for joining me again.  I hope that I have inspired you to join in with the challenge over on the blog.

Have a great March,

Miriam




3 comments:

  1. This is so pretty Miriam, I love your bright colours! Take care and have a great week, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How amazing dear Miriam! I love this big flower and - you definitely should use bold and bright colors more often!
    Happy weekend!
    Evelyn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, Miriam! Beautifully blended background and the flower is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete