Thursday 1 June 2023

Country View Crafts Challenges - Vintage

Happy June.  We are almost half way through the year.  It has been flying by.  The challenge for June is 'vintage'.  I love this theme.  It enabled me to get all of my favourite products out and start to play.  Here is my first entry for the challenge:


I started by creating a Gelli plate background.  While I had the plate out I created a bunch of backgrounds to use for other projects.

To create my finished card I used the following products:

Tim Holtz Ideology


I loved my background for this card.

Do pop over to the Challenge blog to see the inspiration from the rest of the dt.  And while you are there. I hope you are inspired to join in with the challenge - I love getting inspiration from you all.

Thanks for joining me today.  Happy crafting!
Miriam

3 comments:

  1. Fab Vintage card Miriam, love the metal embellishments as finishing touches! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Miriam, I love your background too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Miriam! Very elegant. I love your background too!
    Have a good time!
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete