Sunday 31 March 2019

Happy Mothers Day

A very Happy Mother's Day to all the mums out there.

I thought I would share the cards that I made for both my mum and mother-in law.


Here, I created a very simple Gel Press background.  I then randomly stamped a small flower image and coloured this in.


The butterfly was stamped, coloured using Polychromo pencils and cut out.  Unlike Kay Carley, I have zero patience and so cut the swirls off.  I did, however, stamp the butterfly onto the background and then glued the coloured image on top.


For this card I used the amazing JOFY flower and background stamps and stencils from All and Create.

I added lots of sparkle to my images using a Sakura pen.  I totally blame Lisa Horton for my addiction to these pens!

So, there we have it.  The two mother's day cards that I created this year.

I hope you all have a fabulous Mother's Day.

Thanks for joining me.

1 comment: