Saturday 23 March 2019

Playtime With New PaperArtsy Stash

Hi again, a quick post from me today.

I thought I would share some of the projects that I have recently made using some of the latest PaperArtsy stamps.



I took the opportunity to use up some of the papers that are in my stash box - papers that I have either made, like these gel print backgrounds, or printed designs from magazines, such as the Stampington magazines.


The main images on the cards have all been coloured using Polychromo pencils.  I so, so love these pencils.


I even broke out the Sakura markers and gave the butterflies and flowers a bit of bling (yes, I know, I wanted bling!).




I so love all of these new releases.


As you can see, I have been having some great fun.  I love sitting in front of the TV colouring images.  I can get 'lost' in the peacefulness that it creates.

Thank you for joining me today.  I hope that you like my cards.  And if you haven't seen the new stamps yet, pop over to Country View Crafts for a nose and maybe even a shop.... just no blaming me! lol!

Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Love Jo's big stamp designs (may have some in transit..) and your cards are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh! Love them all! Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all fabulous xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them all Miriam, gorgeous makes! x

    ReplyDelete