I started off by creating a simple background with Distress Crayons - I used Peeled Paint, Broken China and Rusty Hinge.
Once I was happy with the background I added a bit of colour using the crayons through a stencil, which I then used my finger to distribute and blend through the stencil, adding more colour in some areas.
I added some stamping and white detailing. I also added gold splats to the background.
The alterations flower was coloured using Distress Oxide inks.
I collaged some scraps from my scrap box and attached them together, finishing with a scribbled border around the edge.
I was really happy with the end result and really pleased I found the time to create.