Wednesday 18 September 2019

More Journal Time

Hello again.

Today I am sharing another page in my mini journal, very similar in style to the last. I got carried away with this page and forgot to take many pictures!


The background was, again, created using Distress Crayons.  I am really enjoying using these - I love how versatile they are!


This was how the page started - very different to the end result.

After blocking the colour I added stencilling and stamping.

The main image is from the new Mini Toadstool stamps from Tim Holtz - these are so lovely.


I used Polychromos to colour the toadstools in.  The quote is from an older Tim Holtz set.

I wish I had stamped the toadstools slightly lower, but I was really pleased.  They are sitting on the green distress crayon block and so it looks like grass!

Thanks for joining me again today.

Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, cool background technique - and I do love those tiny toadstools.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness, you are just loaded with cool techniques! This turned out fabulous and is a wonderful backdrop for those toadstools!

    ReplyDelete