Thursday 19 March 2020

Country View Crafts Challenge - The Eyes Have It

Hope you are all enjoying the inspiration this month.  Here is my second project for the challenge.


I started off by creating a shaving foam background.


This was solely to add a bit of pattern and texture to my stamped panel.


I then stamped the Visible Image stamp and coloured small sections in using coloured pencils.


I also added small amounts of Grunge Paste through a stencil to add more texture.


The image was mounted onto black card and then mounted onto a patterned paper panel.


So there we have it.  I was really happy with this.  I love the look of the extra texture.

Do make sure you are popping over to the Country View Crafts Challenge blog to see the amazing inspiration this month.  And don't forget, if you join in with the challenge you will be in the hat for the draw - there is a gift voucher to spend in the store up for grabs!

Thank you for joining me.

Happy crafting!
Miriam


2 comments:

  1. It looks fab, Miriam! It's a very striking image. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing project Miriam! This image is so gorgeous and you colored it fab.
    Evelyn xxx

    ReplyDelete