Sunday 1 March 2020

Country View Crafts Challenges - The Eyes Have It

Happy March - I frankly have no idea where February went!

Today is a new challenge over at Country View Crafts.  The theme for this month is 'The Eyes Have It'.

Here is my first project for the challenge


My card centred around the Tim Holtz Snarky Cat stamp set.  I simply adore this set.  It reminds me so much of my cat, Sid.  Each cat stamp has a character, and this quote was simply perfect.


I kept the design simple, Cutting stitched rectangles out of Tim Holtz design paper and black card stock.


Pop over to Country View Crafts Challenges  to see what the design team have created this month.  And don't forget, if you enter the challenge you could be in with a chance of winning a voucher to spend in the online store!

Happy crafting!
Miriam

10 comments:

  1. Well, you can't but smile at this image & sentiment... Great idea for the theme too! Happy Sunday Miriam. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Miriam, these cats are just perfect aren't they, and the card design really compliments him. Have a very happy and creative March, Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Miriam..awesome work. He is such fun and your eyes certainly do have it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Never seen these cats before. Love it Miriam! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your layered card with the black scallop squares and this fun cat in the middle!!! The text is awesome too!!! Happy March!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. heehee love the snarky cats ...this is brilliant Miriam!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layered card and I love the apt sentiment Have a lovely week xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, love him so cute hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great card Miriam, the words really add to it's humour, such fun.
    Creative wishes Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card, Miriam! I love the cat and the sentiment is so fun ;-)
    Hugs Evelyn

    ReplyDelete