Saturday 28 March 2020

Crafting for Lisa Horton Crafts Part 1

Hi there,

I hope that you are all keeping well and safe.

I thought I would share some of the projects that I have made for Lisa Horton Crafts.   Lisa released her latest products on Create and Craft earlier this week - and wow!  Fabulous release.  Here are some of the projects I created using the trio of mini boxes.


Some of you will know that I adore Alice in Wonderland.  So I took the opportunity to use the amazing Stamperia Alice papers to alter a box.


Sshhh this might have a sneak peek on it!


These papers are so beautiful and the boxes such good quality and a wonderful size.


I used a second box to create a storage box.



This time I created a lid for the box, again using those wonderful papers.  I also used Sisal on the lid.



It was hard to decide which side of the double sided paper to use!


I thought the box could be a gift with chocolate - who doesn't love chocolate!


I also ensured that the inside was decorated too.

For my final box, I stepped away from Alice!


I added textire paste through the Maze stencil before I painted the box.


I also gliued numbers and the number tags onto the box.


I loved how they looked like tarnished metal.


I added the key to the bottom panel as if it had to be wound up!

These boxes were so much fun.

If you missed them on Create and Craft you will be able to buy them from That Craft Place from 8 April.  But be quick - they won't hang around for long!

Thanks for joining me... part 2 will be launched over the next few days!

Miriam

2 comments:

  1. What fabulous projects Miriam . I am not a big Alica fan but love the ideas.
    Take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous selection of boxes Miriam, fabulous designs and these papers so beautiful x

    ReplyDelete