Friday 30 March 2012

Creative Chemistry 101 Week 2

I am a little behind with week 2 of Creative Chemistry 101 but managed to catch up slightly.  Here are my versions of Tim's techniques.
Day 6:
Watercolour With Markers
Blending With Markers
Stamping With Markers
I don't own any distress markers, and as I have previously stated, I wanted to use these techniques to show me a way to use the products that I already own to their full potential.  Instead, I used Stampin' Write Markers from Stampin' Up.  I feel that these gave me a good opportunity to see what else I can do with 'standard' pens.

Day 7:
Nostalgic Batik Technique

Rusted Enamel
Distress Powder Resist

I have made a start on day 8 and some of my work is currently drying - hope to finish it soon and catch up on the last couple of days.

Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment