Tuesday 22 May 2012

Alcohol Ink Techniques Workshop

A couple of weeks ago I attended an alcohol inks workshop at The Stamp Attic, which is owned by the lovely Wendy.   The workshop was run by the wonderfully talented Hels Sheridan

The workshop taught us 13 techniques with alcohol inks - which was great, because if you are like me you have loads of them but only know how to do a couple of things with them!

At the end of the workshop we bound our techniques into a tag book
As you can see from my pic I messed up by not lining my words up  correctly!!  But, regardless of this, I am delighted with my results!

Here are some of my faves:



If you haven't attended a workshop with Hels yet, you need to get booking!!! Not only that but you get to browse the wonderful Stamp Attic which is a crafter's heaven!!!

Thanks for looking....

2 comments:

  1. I'm still working on it!!!! Love your techniques.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fab Miriam, love those splatters! x

    ReplyDelete