Friday 4 May 2012

Bordering On Romance

I hope you have all had a great week and are looking forward to a wonderful bank holiday weekend.  I am working tomorrow but am looking forward to a restful Sunday and Monday off.

I thought I would share some creations made using the new Stampin' Up Bordering On  Romance stamp set and labels dies and edgelits.


I have also used the new Stampin' Up ruffled ribbon - unfortunately the photo does not do this justice - the ribbon is totally gorgeous!!!  These were all made for a Stampin' Up event that I attended last weekend and had a fab time - if you haven't looked through their new Summer mini catalogue yet, you are missing out!  For more details, contact me here.

Have a great weekend.  I will hopefully be popping back to share more creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment