I started off by die-cutting a mini cabinet shape from card stock. I then blended peeled paint, wild honey and broken china distress inks over it before edging the card with walnut stain.
I stamped the flowers in archival ink and coloured them with worn lipstick, seedless preserves and peeled paint distress inks. I used a water brush to do this.
I stamped the butterfly onto card and also onto clearly for art. I coloured the card in and stapled the clearly for art to it. I then heated and shaped the wings of the butterfly.
I attached the panel to a card blank and doodled around it - this is my very first attempt at doodling!! I then stamped a greeting to finish.
Thanks for looking.....