Today I have managed to find a bot of energy to have a play!!
Here are my results:
Once I was happy with my background I dried and mounted it onto black card.
I stamped the Papillon moths and butterflies directly onto the background using black archival.
I then stamped the same image onto Clearly For Art, heat set it and cut them out individually. I stapled them to the main image on the background and then one by one heat them in order to shape the wings.
Once happy I attached the image to the main card.
To finish I stamped a quote in black archival ink. I love this quote and use it alot!!
For my second card I used distress pens directly onto the stamp.
Once finished I 'huffed' onto the stamp to reactivate the ink then stamped directly onto my cardstock.
I added a quote using the same technique.
To finish I added black ink around the card to create a rough frame (I'm not very delicate!!!)
I started my final card using the same technique as the first. I then stamped a distressed dots background in walnut stain ink.
I stamped various butterflies in co-ordinating inks then punched them out. I glued them randomly to the dots background.
I mounted this onto black cardstock then onto my card.
I finished my stamping a quote and adding 2 more small butterflies.
I really enjoyed making these - I love using the wrinkle free distress technique - no two prints will ever be the same!!
Thanks for looking.....